Montse Cortazar Literary Agency specializes in international rights representation for authors, literary agencies and publishers worldwide for bestselling Non-Fiction, Spiritual Fiction, and Illustrated Children’s Books. Our mission is to empower authors and publishers who work for a collective awareness.
About our agency:
- Active since 2011 in Bengaluru (India). Registered as Suasive Consultants Private Limited.
- International literary agency with clients from 35 countries.
- Foreign rights sold in +30 languages.
- Solid network of rights buyers.
- Sales and rights management in markets such as South and East Asia, Europe, Latin America, Brazil, USA, UK, Australia, Russia, and Turkey.
- Publish rights lists twice a year (for Spring and Fall sales campaigns respectively)*
*As our rights lists with new book proposals get updated regularly, they are no longer available on our website. For international rights enquiries, we suggest rights buyers to contact us directly.
Founder / Director / International Literary Agent
She is a publishing professional with 20+ years of international experience in Spain, UK, and India and spanning across all areas of business. Montse established the agency in Bengaluru (India) in 2011 and since then, it has been successfully assisting authors, agencies and publishers worldwide.