REPRESENTATION AND INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
From the moment we sign a representation agreement:
- Preparation of the book presentation for our rights list/catalog.
- Multiple submissions to suitable rights buyers worldwide.
- Submissions follow-up.
Once we receive an offer from a rights buyer
- Communication with the rights proprietor once we receive an offer for publication.
- Negotiation of best contractual terms based on language/market and on the industry standards.
- Preparation of Publishing agreement draft and revision with the rights proprietor.
- Ensuring that the rights proprietor receives advance payment.
- After the rights proprietor receives full advance payment, we issue our invoice.
- Rights management and follow-up with the rights buyer regarding the book production.
- Once the book is published, royalties management and payment coordination.
Our value proposition:
- Direct representation produces better communication and financial results.
- Experience managing successful publications abroad.
- Deep knowledge of multiple international markets.
- Skilled negotiation on rights proprietor’s behalf
To enquire about our latest rights lists, to receive our book proposals or to discuss the possibility of international literary representation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org